Sunday

Ahoy!

My brother Scott was down in Maryland last weekend, so we headed over to see him!
Dora, I mean Joey was all ready to go! She is obsessed with Dora as of late, luckily I think it is really funny and pretty cute!


Joey and Scott exploring the city of Annapolis. It is a cool little town, rich with sailing history, and cannons too!



The men pushing the stroller that Jo wouldn't ride in and Jackson wouldn't get out of!



Me trying to take a pic of the two of us with my camera! Ha!


Jack getting some good investment advice from his loving uncle! Okay really it was just kisses!


We took a water taxi over to the boat show. I have been wanting to take one forever and it was fun! I like being on the water, and so did the kids!


A few shots of the sea... It was a fun trip! Got to see my brother, ate some delightful crab, went on a boat that cost more than my house... You know the usual stuff!

4 comments:

Rob Dog said...

He he he! Love the pictures!! Glad you can do Dora, I get that blasted map song stuck in my head for days so I always change the station! However Hayd is OBSESSED with Handy Manny! And I actually like watching it too, I may have a tiny crush on Manny! He can fix EVERYTHING and has a cute accent! Come on, right? Ok I am weird I know! :) I did all those updates and nothing, no comments from you!! Step up your game lady!! :) jk!!

The Bunker Family said...

It looks like you had tons of fun! I love Joey's Dora backpack - Sydney has been on a Dora and Diego kick lately, too. I don't mind, though, they are cute shows. Much better than some of the other alternatives!

Jodi said...

Awesome! Great pictures!

JoDell said...

Sounds like a good day. That's fun that you were able to see your brother. And, riding on a boat that costs more than your house is always a plus. :) I love the pictures, too (as always!).

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed