Tuesday

To Kev


Four years ago today at this exact time you and I were saying our "I dos" or "yes's" I guess. We would have been saying it a half hour earlier but some one left her recommend in Seattle so we had to wait and get that resolved! So while what I can only imagine was total pandemonium going on downstairs, We were hanging out in the celestial room, just waiting to be sealed for time and all eternity! It was such a great day! It rained of course and they asked you to take off your bracelets before we went in. We filled up on cheeseburgers before the dinner, thank you Scott! And when I stood up and thanked everyone for coming I completely forgot to tell you how much I loved you! Needless to say so much has happened sine than, we have seen a little more of the world and a lot more of each other! We have had two amazing additions to our family and finally found a place to call home! I love you more today than I did four years ago! Thanks for making our lives amazing together!

4 comments:

The Takemoto Family said...

very cute...

sheesh Jill, 4 years. No wonder you make me feel so old :)

PADA said...

I can't believe it has already been four years. You make such a beautiful couple and a darling family. Love you.

mindy said...

so nice! happy late anniversary!

team howey said...

Who forgot their recomend? Congrats on 4 years. Love the post.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed