Wednesday

Good Friends and Good Weather!

This morning we headed out to Frying pan park to have a look at the animals!



It had a little something for everyone! Animals for Jo, ice cream for me and sunshine for Jackson!





It was really fun because Joey was in a great mood! She loved loved loved the sheep!



She made special friends with this guy who ate the flowers right out of her hand!



And of course what would a day on the farm be with out a political rally with Bill Clinton as a special guest! Yep he was there! Now of course I didn't get to see him, he was an hour late and I had motherly duties to attend to, but Brian and April saw the old man himself.. and that is what they said he looked like, old!
All in all I'd say it was a fun day on the farm!

6 comments:

Craig said...

Let's be careful with the "old" comments!

Lanes said...

I am DYING to see that little guy. It kills me that you guys are so far away and I haven't been able to squeeze him yet. We miss you miss you and think about you all the time. Please give the kiddos a kiss from all of us!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Fun-- so are you sure that is you in the pictures? With your hair like that you look just like Erin~ I know you guys have always looked a like but you look like her twin in those pictures.

Rob Dog said...

I totally thought it was Erin in that picture as well! I had to make it bigger to double check! Ha! Love the farm! Lame wheeler farm does not have ice cream though! Such cute pictures! Such cute kiddos!!

PADA said...

That looks like so much fun. We will have to go there next time. Joey looks like she is in heaven. Miss you guys.

Jade and Michael said...

How fun! You look so cute and Joey is starting to look so "grown-up"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed