Monday

Too Busy To Blog.. Me?

Really I would never say that I am a "blog slacker!" In fact Kev would say I am just the opposite.... And it is true, I do love a good blog post. But with time running out here in London and with lots of fun with visitors we have been trying to live it up!



Craig and Marj were sweet enough to spend the night in and watch Joey while Kev and I went to the West End to see Phantom of the Opera in Her Majesty's Theatre! It was so amazing! I had never seen it before and it was so much scarier than the movie! Kev saw it when he was 7 and said he had nightmares for weeks after. I didn't understand how that happened until I saw it myself! Wow is all I can say! That and I loved it!



That was two shows in one week for Kev! He went with his parents to Wicked a few nights before. Marj said she loved it.. Craig.. Well... he said he liked it too!

We had a busy day Friday, Craig and Marj left in the afternoon, don't worry their luggage did get lost on the way! What is it with this place? We were sad to say goodbye! We had so much fun with them.. and no real pictures to show for it, lets just say, a lot of rain, a lot of "roar" and a lot of hugs and kisses given by Jojo!

My parents arrived Friday night. And after I let them sit at the airport for an hour I finally got there to get them! Thank you public transit!

The next day they were ready to see the sights. My mom had spent one day in London and this is my dads first time so we went for a walk...

Stopping by St. Pauls!



Across the bridge..



To the Eye and over to Parliament!


Then up to Westminster and Trafalgar Square and over to Buckingham Palace! Seriously it was pretty much all of London! It was so fun, a little rain and a little sore feet but I think they really saw the sights! It was so funny we were walking up to Trafalgar and I told them, home is that way (right) Oxford Street is that way (straight) and Buckingham Palace is that way (left). So my dad says how far is Buckingham Palace and I say not sure just across the mall.. a few blocks maybe... I guess I was wrong about my distance! By the time we got there my dad had made it clear that was not just a couple of blocks! Sorry dad, but at least we got to take the tube home!




Sunday it was off to the Tower of London!


Crown Jewels (I went by twice) Bloody Tower and White Tower. Complete with sword fight and a few ravens!


And I finally got my pictures of Tower Bridge! Took me three months but I got them! Look for them on my photo blog.. sometime!






So as you can see I have been busy! And will continue to be so for the next few days! packing and sight seeing and saying good bye! Crazy that our time here is almost spent! But I must say there are a few things I am looking forward to when I get home.. rootbeer! free refills! ice! cafe rio! okay really pretty much America! See you in two weeks!!

1 comment:

team howey said...

I love all these pics of mom and dad with you in London. What a great way to end the trip. Now that you are home it seems like just that - such a trip. Viva London!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed