Friday

Joey How Old Are You?

"Umm..two!" As she holds up all five fingers!
But she is right! She is two today! I can't believe it! Two and visited 3 different countries, lived in another nation and can say complete sentences!



She loves nice dogs, babies, baby Ella, grandmas and grandpas and to ride in Pa's cars! She was obsessed with "Scotts boat" until she went on "Jeffs boat" and now that is her favorite. When we were in London every boat we would see she would yell "Scotts Boat!!" But it has been replaced by "Jeffs Boat!"



Her fist word was mama and now she wakes up in the morning and will explain to you exactly what she wants, "dad, watch Elmo on Pa's tv." She still likes Elmo but has moved a little into Princess's she is allowed to watch Cinderella but really likes Snow White the most but can't watch it, she picks up the case and yells "scary! scary!"



She loves to count to ten but mostly gets to "1,2,3, x,y,z" Loves to dance and sing "book" to her baby at bed time. She still loves the bath and would play in there for hours if I would let her. (some times I do!)



Jowin is really such a sweet girl! She loves to gives loves and is very caring and sweet. She is extremely opinionated for someone so small but that is one of the things I love most about her. She has to be given options and make her own decisions or else we would never get dressed in the morning! Sometime I have to remind myself that she is only two years old. She seems so big to me! I love her so much and am so thankful she is my daughter! Happy Birthday Jojo! I love you!!

4 comments:

team howey said...

Adorable pics. Come take some of my kids. Happy Birthday Jojo. We love you.

MaryAnn said...

Happy Birthday! So glad you are back. Come and visit!

PADA said...

Are you sure she is only two? She is a much older and wiser spirit. Happy Birthday JoJo. I love you.

Jade and Michael said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great party! The pictures are amazing! Will you teach me?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed