Saturday

Car, Train, Bus, Plane.... Good bye London!

Sunday morning we were up at 5 am and ready to go! The car came and picked half of us up, but with all the luggage we couldn't all fit in one car. So Kev and I went and got a mini cab to take us to meet my mom and dad and jojo and see them off for their long flight home!

My parents got Joey this suitcase and she insisted on pulling in the airport and on and off the plane, the girl was in love! It even had "min mouse" on it!



The Saturday before we left we walked out to see the town one more time. So we went to Covent Gardens and to the National Gallery. It was a good way to say good bye, so long, see you later!



So after seeing Jojo and my parents off, Kev and I headed back in to the city on the tube. To catch a bus to another airport on the north end of town so we could catch our flight to Spain! Some how our luck held out and we made it to our destination and my parents and Jojo made it to theirs! Thank goodness! So I guess this is good bye London! Thanks for the great time!! But now we are headed back to the good old US of A where we can ride in cars, eat fast food in huge quantities and enjoy all the freedoms of this great country!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed