Monday

Soon To Be Homesick!

Well we have had quite the busy time trying to pack a summers worth of adventure in to a few weekends! First it was mothers day and our anniversary so what did my loving husband give me? A point shoot camera! I guess I did it backwards most people start out small and go big. I have gone big and now have small and I must say I am enjoying it!

The first thing on our list was to go see Grandpa Thuesons horses! Jowin really loves animals, both great and small! She can't drive by a cow with out mooing and she can't walk past a bug with out shouting "a bug!" and getting down to inspect it!



What a cheeser she is! It cracks me up every time!




Feeding and petting Grandpas horse Magnafire! He is beautiful! This is one of the 8 horses grandpa has for us to ride! She wasn't quite ready to ride him this time. But next time she will be!




After seeing one grandpas horse, we went to see her other grandpas horse!

We hit up Cokeville Wyoming on Saturday with my big brother Ty! My parents have a ranch there and we took some our stuff up to the cabin to store. Just as I predicted Joey LOVED it! What with a river, a dog and a horse what more could she ask for.....


Jowin loves dogs and K9 was really good with her!



Oh yeah, her first driving lesson! You'll have to excuse my talking, I am new at this whole point shoot video feature. (it rocks!)






Than it was off to Gateway, for a wet and wild night with our good friends the Youngs!
I guess it was finally hot enough for her to venture into the fountain and needless to say she loved it! She was just soaking wet and her little trousers were totally see through! But it was a good time and they dried fast!





Little Kyler getting fresh! He is three and such a cute kid! he has known Jowin since birth and no this isn't their first kiss, but I think it might be their last!!



Like mama like daughter, we know how to party! And don't mind dancing in public!






So I guess my next post will be from LOndon! Since we leave tomorrow! I can't believe it is finally here!
Cheers!

8 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

I'm So excited you guys have a blog. Jowin is adorable. Can't wait to see you guys in London!

team howey said...

This post will help you to remember how good you had it raising your daughter by both grandparents. And now starts the REAL adventure!!! Can't wait to come see you! Oh, and I just love Jo Jo! Are you sure we can't keep her for the summer???

The Bryger Family said...

Wow, you leave tomorrow! That is great, you will have such a great time in a new atmosphere! Good luck!

Kasey

dave&abby johnson family said...

Looks like you guys had some fun! Cute pics of Jowin! I can't believe you are already leaving! I am excited for you and to see your updates, good luck!

*C said...

Jo Jo looks so grown up in those pics. Too cute! Love the dancing. She's got crazy skills! :)

Can't wait to see all your London adventures!! Good Luck out there. I'm sure you will have a blast!

Tommy and Teisha said...

What the crap man-- I can't believe you have left! I am sorry I am the worse friend ever. I love the pictures~ Jowin has so much personality now!

Chelsea said...

oh my gosh I can't believe you are gone and I didn't even see you:( how sad! At least I can feel like I see you guys on the blog I guess...have fun that is so awesome for you guys!

dave&abby johnson family said...

How are you guys? I need an update!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed