Friday

05.12.05



Happy Happy Happy Anniversary! Can you believe it has been three years since Kev and I tied the knot! We have had so much happen it is hard to believe it all started over 4 years ago up at Utah State. It was the first week of school so there were a lot of activities going on and I was making the rounds at all of them when at one I saw this guy sitting up against the wall just sort of observing the madness and I thought "Oh wow who is that?!" After a few more sightings we were introduced at a party, very briefly, Kev didn't stay long, but his friends did. So after a few days of hanging out with his friends, waiting and hoping to see him, I did. Up at the patio at school he came walking by and before I knew it I was yelling his name and telling him to come over! The funny thing is is I don't even think he remembered my name, but he played along and was a good sport. After a few more days of hanging out at the patio he took my phone and put his number in it. So when I got up to leave for class I had a text from Kev! I didn't listen to a thing in my class just texted the whole time. (sorry dad for the phone bill!) We arranged to meet up after my class and go up to a bbq. Which we did and where Kevin ditched me to go hang out with another girl he had made plans with! Needless to say I about died! But a few days after that he finally got with the program and after a few more hang outs he finally asked me out on a date! We went to Bluebird resturant and it was terrible than we were going to go to a movie but in Logan you have to pay cash at the theater and Kev didn't have it and by the time we hit the atm and went back it had already started! Not exactly a dream date but I was on cloud nine just being with him!



So a month after that we were in LOVE! although I think I fell much sooner!
Three months after that were were engaged!




and Five months after that were were married! It rained so hard on our wedding day that we got stuck on the temple steps waiting for umbrellas!





than of course there are the cheeseburgers we ate before our dinner.



Than of course my almost passing out at dinner and my mom having to loosen my dress so I could breath! Our first dance to Neil Diamond! and our exit in our matching sweat suits!






It was the perfect day! and I have to say I still think Kevin is the most handsome man I have ever seen! And I love being married to him! I love thinking about those days we were dating. Like when he told me he liked me more than juji fruits and that he really likes Juji fruits!!
Thanks Kev! Thanks for all the loves and all the laughs! And thanks for taking me to Europe like you promised you would!!!

6 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

So fun Jill, I love hearing about the stories of how people met. You two are perfect for each other! Happy anniversary!

Kasey

PADA said...

He really ditched you for another girl? What kind of upbringing did he get? Blame it on the parents! What ever the circumstances - we are so glad you two got together. What a great couple you are. Congratulations on 4 great years and thank you for giving us such a darling grand daughter.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Happy Anniversary! How cute are you two! love your wedding dress, those pictures are so fabulous!

Jade and Michael said...

Congrats! I remember those days on the patio. We sure didn't go to class much back then... Those were fun days! I am excited to see you on Monday!

*C said...

I love your story. Sounds like its straight out of the movies. So romantic and that {you knew you were meant to be even before he knew your name stuff}! Love it! You two are definitely a gorgeous couple. Love the pics! You look so pretty! Congrats on 4 years! Happy Anniversary!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how old we are getting!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed