Wednesday

Late but Worth the Wait..



A couple of weeks ago I took off for a girls weekend with my sister Eryn. I packed up and left Kev a list on the fridge gave Win a kiss and off I went! It was really fun.. Well if you like talking about dentists and learning Kenneth Cope songs! No really it was fun and the best part was I didn't have to worry about Win at all I knew she was having a blast with her dad! So I got to hang out with my sister, shop, eat out and see the last 45 minutes of Becoming Jane..... (which I really hope to see the begining of soon!)

Some random pics of Boise



5 comments:

team howey said...

Bummer, Jilly, cuz now that I see your pictures I realize they would have looked really great with some models! Sorry that we wasted the afternoon away...next time we won't let anyone get sick on us! I AM SOOOO GLAD you came, and extra proud of you for leaving Win. Kevy is such a great dad!

Kev said...

Damn right I am!

Jillyn said...

Kev watch your language! This blog is rated G!

cat said...

um...there are THREE sets of feet in that picture! you forgot to mention how much you loved hanging out with me.

oh, and poor winnie, she is SO dang cute!

PADA said...

Boise?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed