Sunday

I Broke My Baby!

It is official Win has a broken collar bone. We took her in to the ER today and they did x-rays on her and sure enough her clavicle was broken right in half! It is so sad but she was so brave! She fell off the bathroom counter yesterday morning while we were getting ready for the day. (This is our daily routine, she sits up on the counter and brushes her teeth or plays with my makeup while I get ready.) Well yesterday was the day she came crashing down right on her shoulder. Anyway we debated all day about weather to take her in to the doctor and when she woke up this morning it was all swollen and bruised so we decided we better get it checked out. So now my very girly little girl has to wear a sling that looks like shoulder pads! But don't worry she works it!
Pictures to follow....
Oh we did ask if we could get a copy of the x-rays but we will have to go through medical records to get a burned cd of them.

5 comments:

Beatta said...

That's so sad. Oh, I just feel for you and her. I hope she heals quickly!

PADA said...

Oh, we are so sorry. Give her lots of tender loving care from Grandpa and Pada. Hope you are doing alright, too.

Dani said...

Oh my gosh! Poor girl! Better to do it now then in like 5 years because and then she might remember it and give you guys a hard time about it! So sad! Maybe I won't put Addie in the counter anymore! Hope she feels better!

Chelsea said...

OH man! That is the saddest news of the day! Poor little Winnie:( I'm sure that was a little traumatizing for both of you...hope she gets better quick! Give her love from her friends:)

team howey said...

waiting for the pics... poor baby!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed