Wednesday

For You Eryn... "The Witch of Blackbird Pond"

IT IS A BOOK! Since I am not part of a book club, my sisters have been giving me their leftovers and my sister Eryn has gone on and on about that river book so here is my turn... Jen gave this book to me "The Witch of Blackbird Pond" by Elizabeth George Speare. I just got finished reading it and Jen was right it is an awesome book. It got me all ready for the fall and for Halloween and the leaves to change. I can't say why exactly but fall is my favorite time of year and Halloween might even beat out Christmas in my book.... Sorry I just love it!

2 comments:

team howey said...

Okay, then bring it to Boise and I'll bring 'the river book'. Then we can blog more about our books. oh, and I want my leggins back...

Tommy and Teisha said...

I will have to read that book-- I just finished a book called "Twilight" it was amazing! It is about Vampires so similiar to the Halloween theme, you should read it.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed