Saturday

DC HERE WE COME... OR IS IT LONDON?

We got some very exciting news this week... Kev got an offer to go work full time for Price WaterHouse Cooper in Tysons, Virginia! We are so excited aobut it! he went and interviewed a couple of weeks ago and he said he really loved it out there. So look out East coast here we come!..... Except for the offer from Deloitte in London to intern next summer. We are on the fence, I would love to live in London even if just for a few months and travel around Europe. But i would love to live back East too... Tough choice, what is a family to do?? Seriously though.. any suggestions?

5 comments:

Hallie said...

Tough Decison both sound really fun! Brady Flamm and his wife and daughter are going to London in the fall for a year of school so you could have buddies there! and Traveling around europe sounds so fun!

Chelsea said...

oh wow. you are a brave woman:) I am such a chicken, but I'm sure I miss out on a lot because of it! Tons of cute pictures today! I was excited. I'm calling you to schedule a play day!!! be thinking of a good day for you.

team howey said...

EASY...move to Seattle! Just kidding, Kev. So exciting for you guys either way you go. Did the offer come in from London?

Kev said...

I'm still waiting to hear back about London....I know, it's been almost a month since they first contacted me, but I guess since it's not until next summer there's not much of a rush.

James said...

London All the way Kevin. Those are some awesome opportunities, congrats.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed