Saturday

When Cousins Come to Town!



Well we like to party! Go to the Buzz game, ride a train with uncle Jeffy, drink diet coke, watch Tucker race to second base and win! Oh eat rocks and last but not least, fight with Austin!
Eryn left her youngest boy with us for a night and boy was in fun! Two babies six months apart are not easy to handle especially when they fight like cats and dogs. Neither of them can actually talk but I sure did hear a lot of screaming and biting and hair pulling.... It was a regualr party!! I guess they will learn to love each other!

4 comments:

Lanes said...

You gotta love the Buzz games - looks like it was a packed house! Cute pics, love you guys.

team howey said...

Love the slide show, Jilly. I see how it is, when you're not busy reading Harry Potter you actually have time to figure these things out, but when it's my slide show...

LOVE IT!

Jeremy said...

Now there's a kid after my own...drinking a Diet Coke. Start 'em young that's what I say. If they can't handle a Big Glup by 5, they've got some things to work out!

Not really (well kinda) when Hallie sees this comment she's gonna be pissed, cause I swear she thinks I am going to be the worst example of a healthy diet to our children. With her help, I think I'll fair alright.

Kev said...

diet drinks are nasty!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed