Monday

Through Air and Space!

It was Kevs first weekend off in a LONG time so we decided to go to the Air and Space Museum and I'm glad we did,it was SO cool! The place it huge and the kids loved it!



They have planes from all over and different times. German, Japanese, really really really old, and really new. It was so interesting.



I kept waiting for this "guy" to transform... but he didn't he just stayed the same:)


Dad is easily the favorite of both the kids! They just can't get enough of him when he is around! We are all looking forward to April!







Oh and it just so happens, my brother in law designed this ROCKET! How cool is that? I told Joey and she got all excited to tell Ethan that she saw his dads rocket! It was pretty cool. Not too many people have dads who make stuff that fly into space!



It was a pretty sweet day! We even got free burritos at Moes! Now that is what I call a successful Saturday!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed