Thursday

Sisters


I forgot to add this picture, so it can have a post to itself! I don't know what I would do with out my sisters they are my rocks and I love them! My sister Jen just had her third baby boy Hugh (he is in the sling) and really I love her! I have grown up always knowing what and who I wanted to be because I had such great examples to look up to! Jen I am so happy I got to see you and that you are still alive! Don't ever scare us like that again! Eryn! My mentor and biggest fan, thanks for always talking to me and helping me out of any problem! For literally giving me the shirt off you back, for flying out here to see me! For flying me to Utah to hang out with you and mostly for all your encouragement. You are more than entitled! You are my big sister, my best friend and I love you!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Love this post!! That's how I feel about my sisters. What cute sisters you are too!!

Rob Dog said...

Yet another perfect picture!! Ony you guys can all have just had a baby and not even be able to tell!! Beautiful!! I think I would like to see more of these pictures!! :)

team howey said...

I'm determined to leave the past in the past - if you know what I mean. I'm glad to know you still think I'm your number fan because I am! THANK YOU for all the FABULOUS pictures. I am sure glad I made you major in photography! :)

Anonymous said...

How very sweet. There's nothing like the love sisters can share. You three are so beautiful and the scenery is breathtaking. You worded your love for them perfectly. How special!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed