Wednesday

A Not Long Enough Weekend....

Harpers Ferry


On Friday before the 4th Kev actually had the day off!!! So we decided to hit the road, and ended up in West Virginia!!! In Harpers Ferry. The whole town is built on a "mountainside" (I miss the real mountains :) It is really pretty and the weather was great so we really enjoyed being there! It has been a while since we got out and explored!




Surprising, I got my family to pose for a few pictures!





The town is full of original buildings and of course re enactors. A bridge you can walk across over the shenandoah and have an up close and personal look at the river rafters. (we are planning on doing that one weekend.)









The trains were pretty loud and Joey was a little scared of them. She really doesn't like loud noises, trains, motorcycles..good thing daddy was there to "keep her safe" as she always tells us to do.



She may be afraid of trains but not of jumping off seven foot cliffs! She kept asking if she could go higher. We couldn't refuse her, look at her form!



And of course Jacksy enjoyed the day in style! The boy is so smiley and so fun! He just hung out, slept and smiled! Sounds like my kind of day!

6 comments:

Annie said...

AHH! I love the "head space" /negative space in the second photo down. Nice nice nice :)

Annie

PADA said...

I love these photos!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Looks like fun-- you got some great pictures! Make sure to call me when you are in town and we'll get together.

Mommy McD said...

I miss real mountains too...

Stacy Richards said...

Jill Call Me! I have been having bad phone issues lately and I just switched again today. I don't have your number, I got your message but my phone was off so it didn't show your number. I can't wait to see you guys.

Jade and Michael said...

Love the pictures! Your kids are so cute, the little one is growing quickly!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed