Monday

Ms. Jowin Thueson
Second Bedroom
Little Bed
Ashubrn Virginia


Joey,
We have been having such a fun summer! Thanks for all your help with your baby brother and being so much fun to go to the pool with. And for being so good about taking naps!

It is my favorite time of day, after you have had a nice long nap and I hear your little shuffle of your feet and your loud raspy voice, it never fails to make me laugh! Even though you usually wake up yelling at me because I forgot to do something, I still think you are funny!

We finally found a bed that you would sleep in, one that is just your size! We still fight about what blanket to put on it, but it is coming a long! You still have your binky, but you say you are just borrowing Jacksons! I am glad he is sharing with you, you are so much sweeter with it!

Joey I love! I love that you always want me to warm up winnie because her legs are just a tiny, little bit not warm! You are such a joy to me and you never cease to amaze me every day! Keep growing up big and strong and sweet and smart!
I love you!

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

PADA said...

I love her new bed. She seems pretty comfortable and happy. What a cutie.

mindy said...

what sweet letters to your kids, jill--
miss you guys already. Sorry we didn't get a proper goodbye, but sounds like you guys will still be there when we get back!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed