Friday

Dear Jackson

I really don't know what I did to deserve you! You are so sweet and easy going! I love the way you smile when you hear my voice. And go crazy when you hear your sissy coming!I love your smile and cute dimples! I love to hear you laugh and watch how fast and hard you can kick you legs!
This month you turned three months old! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. With three months has come 5 pounds and 5 inches! You have finally found your voice which means you now laugh and coo but you can also let out a cry when you mean it!
The last few nights you have been waking up at two in the morning! I don't know why all the sudden you decided to do this but would you please stop? please?
Yesterday was a big day for you! You rolled over three times in a row! While I was trying to take these pictures in fact! And you got a good grip on Joeys hair for the first time! I thought she was going to scream at you but she didn't. She sweetly asked you not to do it again and then went and got a head band to keep the hair out of you face! She really loves you kiddo and I think you two will be great friends! I hope anyway! There is no one in the world like a big sister and I hope you learn to know that and appreciate it!
You are my boy Jackson and I love you so much! I never quite got the bond with a mother and son but now I know it! I am so glad we have you in our family, thank you for the sweet spirit you bring and all the laughs and all the hugs! You will always be my little guy!
All my love,
mom

12 comments:

MaryAnn said...

He's getting so big. I love his little gummy grin! I wish I could have met him while I was there. We shall have to try for it when you visit or I can get back there. Love you all tons!

kh said...

Darling pictures, Jill!

team howey said...

A D O R A B L E! Love it! And love big sissies, too. Not that your boy is a big sissy... :)

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh he is so cute!!

The Takemoto Family said...

So so sweet. He is the greatest baby, isn't he??? ALMOST makes me want another one :)

PADA said...

Oh My! Melt my Grandma heart. What a smile! It makes me want to kiss that face. Gosh, we miss you guys. Tell Joey what a great big sister she is. Miss her so much!!!!

Rob Dog said...

Cute pictures!! He looks so happy!! Crazy how much a little guy like this can rock your world!! I never would have thought I would be one of "those" mom's, but I swear I can see myself like 15 years from now Hayden bring home the wrong girl! I swear I will kick her right back out of the house!! :) I am counting down the days till you get here!! Where are you gonna be staying? Logan? Is that even where your parents are? I have forgotten already!!

Jade and Michael said...

He is getting big! And he is so dang cute!

Courtney said...

Aww that's such a sweet little note to him! A mother-son bond is great isn't it? Gotta love those boys!

Chelsea said...

so sweet jill! and he is absolutely adorable! they do grow way too fast:(

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so cute! Congrats.

Tommy and Teisha said...

He really does looks just like Joey-- I can't believe he is 3 months and rolling already! He is adorable.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed