Friday

Ain't No Party Like a West Coast Party!

So Joey and I have been in Seattle for the last two weeks!! And while my arm is still recovering from so many photo shoots (I will post on my photo blog soon!) I thought I would blog about our awesome pre-Christmas Christmas party!

Jen, Ethan and Eli came out for it and with Eryn's four and me and Jo we had a FULL house!


We did gingerbread houses which my sisters made from scratch!



Than we opened Christmas jammies! Thanks grammy for the night dress!


We woke up bright and early and opened gifts! Well some were up earlier than other! :)


Jojo received this beautiful tent from Ethie and guess what? She slept in her bed when we got home! First time since the pack and play ordeal so THANK YOU Ethan!!


We had a girls night and watched Little Women, Eryn and Kayers had just read the book...The movie was a total bust and I think I am the only one who finished it! Who ever thought Winonna Ryder could play Jo was seriously wrong!!



And just some good old cuzzy time! Joey would wake up every morning and say I want to see jojo's cuzzys! So thanks Eryn for having us out, even if I did take more pictures than any sane person should have too, and Joey picked up some wonderful new habits!! WE love you guys and miss you already!!

5 comments:

kh said...

Oh YAY! This makes me so excited to go. I leave on Tuesday...The countdown is on!

team howey said...

Oh come on, like yelling "I TOOT" really loudly on a small plane is that bad...well...maybe. Sorry about that. But LOVED having you. Thanks for coming.

Tommy said...

Looks like you had fun with your family-- was this your Christmas get together or are ya'll getting together in Utah too? It is so hard when you have big families but at least you got to see some of your fam

PADA said...

What a cute bunch of kids! How come Eryn doesn't look like she just had a baby? You Frisby girls are so beautiful.

Unknown said...

Ahhhh Old yeller... what a fine peace of automobile machinery that car was. Well here is old yellers time line. after high school we sold it to my friend Brian Davis (not sure if you remember him) and then after Brian and I went on our missions my dad bought it back from Brain and my dad, along with my older brother, turned it into a demolition derby car. It died a very happy death doing the things it loved to do most.... run into stuff. anyway I need to add you guys to our list too.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed