Wednesday

Look Out East Coast!!

Moving out of state?? Why YES we are! Across quite a few actually...



Tuesday our pod arrived with enough time to pack it and meet it out in Virginia next Wed! Since we have been living out of suitcases for the last 10 months, we had quite the time trying to gather all our stuff to one place in order to get it all packed in this thing!



But we found it and Kev packed it all! I tell you he has a real knack for packing. I just got to sit back and relax! (doctors orders, I'm not just really lazy...well maybe:)



He filled every square inch of our pod, top to bottom wall to wall. In the end I had to hold our mattress in while he got the doors to lock it in! It was funny and weird to see all our stuff we haven't seen or forgotten we had. I can't wait till next Wed when we can actually unpack and have a place to live!!! Can you believe we haven't lived in one place for more than six months since last May! Talk about nomads! It is going to be an adjustment for all of us to have a place we can actually call home!


After a long day of moving there is nothing like playing with cousins and a few kittens. Joey just wanted to hold and hold this kitty.



Normally I would have said noway! (not a big animal lover)... but Lily was doing it.. and it was pretty cute!!



We checked out some sick bugs



And went for skateboard rides!



In the end we tried to get them to watch a movie all together but it was short lived. Joey was up five minutes later playing with toys..


as Joey would say "ni-night Lily, ni-night Logan, ni-night Megan, ni-night Todd!" Thanks for letting us use your cellar for almost a whole year and letting us play at your house!! We will certainly miss it when we are in Virgina next week! So anyone planning a trip back east you can totally stay with us! We will love to have visitors!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in! I would love to come and see you in Virginia! How fun! Are you soooo excited?! that's awesome! Jeremy applied to Duke in North Carolina, so if he goes there-we will only be one state away! You should stop by in Ohio and visit on your way out..if you are driving thru it...miss you. Drive SAFELY!!!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

You should have called me-- we could have come over and helped you move. We really need to get together before you leave, how about Saturday?

Jeremy said...

Good luck with the move! Travel safe.

dhammatt said...

Are you maybe driving through Wisconsin?? one word for you....DETOUR!!

kh said...

So exciting! I was just in Arlington and loved every minute. Congrats on the baby!

Jade and Michael said...

WOW! That is one pod that is filled full! I look forward to seeing photos from your new adventures! Jo-Jo is so dang cute! I am so excited I got to meet her!

team howey said...

Bring it on!!! So excited for you to finally get settled into a place of your own!

Lindsay said...

congrats on the baby! Good luck with the move! And way to go grandpa! 103! Yikes.

dave&abby johnson family said...

YEAH! That is exciting, finally. When are we going to play? Let me know if you guys go through West Virginia at all. We can feed you dinner or if you need a place to stay. But I don't know where in Virginia you are moving too, but we are in North Central WV. Let me know!

Sydney said...

Yay! The east coast is awesome. Let me know if you need any help when you are unpacking. I'm a great babysitter. :)

Megan said...

I miss Joey already. I was lucky to get lots of snuggles in church. She is such a fun little girl. I really hope you guys get some help moving you in. call us and let us know your there, safe, Miss you guys already.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed