Wednesday

Ready Or NOT!!!


So when we left Logan we sold Jowin's nursery furniture but took the crib until April. Well April is here and oh boy are we in for a change!


So I was freaking out over the situation and figured some new bedding might make me feel better about the switch. Isn't it cute? I am in love with it, it has my most favorite fabric ever, the pink and white polka dot!


Well I am happy to report that she is currently asleep in the bed!!! I laid with her until she fell asleep, and might I add it was not easy! My girl is a little too touchy feely for her own good! (and for mine!)


She was excited when we told her she could sleep in the big girl bed! We will see if it lasts through the night. Otherwise hello pack and play for the next four months!

4 comments:

dhammatt said...

I love the bedding! It totally helps ease the transition! Did I tell you I'll be in the market in another year and a half? Take care of it, No peeing or puking allowed!!

team howey said...

I cannot believe you really transitioned her already!!! One word of advice (because I am so full of them) DON'T get into the habit of laying with her - you'll have to retrain her to sleep all over again!

PADA said...

Yeah, she looks like she is ready to sleep. The bedding is really cute and I hope it does the trick. Good luck with the new bed rail.

Tommy and Teisha said...

I love the pictures and the bedding-- But now that is just one more thing you have to pack with you to London! Man you're leaving too soon we need to get together.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed