Saturday

Let the Count Down Begin!



We only have four weeks left! Time to start preparing.... What do we need again? rain jackets and walking shoes? Check and Check.. But if anyone has any other suggestions let me know! We have to pay a fee to take a second bag so I better fill it with things that are worth taking... or maybe take an empty extra bag and fill it up while I am over there!




this will be Kev (the guy in front all dressed up) going to work everyday! Doesn't he look handsome!!

6 comments:

team howey said...

SOSOSO very exciting! Better get on the ball an buy my ticet!

Oliver Blog said...

You are going to enjoy London. Europe is such an interesting place with so much history. We have enjoyed ourselves for almost 2 years now.

Tommy and Teisha said...

I can't believe you are leaving so soon-- it kind of sucks that we never get to see each other right now and will suck more when you are so far away~ But I konw how much you are going to love London.

Lanes said...

Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you guys. But I am really sad that we aren't even going to see you before you go. Guess we better come over . . .

PADA said...

I don't think I like this countdown! But hopefully we will see you in London.

Justin, Lisa, Mia and Reese said...

Man it's to bad we could't get together with the bud's before you left. I'm going to miss ya. you gotta leave your e-mail with me. jay

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed