Saturday

Getting Bigger!

This guy is 18 months!
Oh yeah nursery!



Oh and man is he funny! Most days I just sit back and watch this guy crack me up! His favorite words are actually grunts but what they mean is, This? Now! or heard as Ah? Huh!



He is super in to trains, still loves books and his sisters dolls! He can't get enough of playing with any ball he sees and yep is obsessed with dogs, horses and dinosaurs!



With Jackson I look at him and think are you so big already? Where did the time go? And how can I make it slow down. I love all the new discoveries you make everyday and how cool you think your big sister is! You are the biggest Daddys boy EVER! (and he loves it) You can totally rock a Euro Mullet and you are one handsome dude! And yes, your mom loves you more than life itself!

2 comments:

PADA said...

Oh my! I want to climb right through the computer screen and grab this kid and give him the biggest hug. He is so, so cute. His personality comes out all over his face. I can't believe how much he has grown up since I saw him last. Will you make him stop. It is happening too fast! I can't wait to see him again. Love, you Jackson!

Tia and Cam said...

great pictures! so happy to hear you guys are well and he is getting so big since we saw him this summer. MAN!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed