Monday

She's 4! She's 4! She's 4!!!

In case you didn't hear.... Joey is 4!
And we partied!



Balloons, cotton candy, popcorn, corndogs, and lots of friends! It was so fun!



Joey had such a good time! She got a new dress and a new american girl doll! She was so excited! She said, "I can't believe I finally have a real American Girl Doll!" To which I think, neither can I:)






The kids getting ready for the cake. The barbie cake with no candles mind you, I told her she couldn't have candles if she had a barbie cake... But she wanted one, so she got it! I thought it turned out pretty cute! The flowers made from starbursts, mind you.



Opening gifts is always so fun! And it produces some really cute smiles! When asked what her favorite gift was, she had a hard time putting her finger on it, but after naming a few she came up with all my new clothes and my dolls clothes! Thats my girl!



After opening gifts I told Jo she needed to giver her friends hugs and tell them thanks. Which she did, I wish I could have gotten one of her face, she is so sweet when she gives real hugs, closes her eyes and squeezes so tight! It is one of the things I love about her most!



This picture is so funny to me! Joey and Sam! Joey is only a few months older than Sam, and about a foot taller! It is a crack up!



Joey and Imani!!

Joey and the Takemotos!



Enjoying the clean up at the end when they finally got to play with the flower balloons!



Great party! Sis is 4! Couldn't love you more!

6 comments:

The Bunker Family said...

It was a great party! You pulled it off amazingly! Sydney had a great time.

mindy said...

looks like a ton of fun! You always take the best pictures!

April said...

That looks so fun! Wish we were there :/ Happy late Birthday Joey!! (and the cake was adorable!!)

The Takemoto Family said...

Have to make a couple of comments about this one: Ummm - that pic of Sam and Joey is HIlarious! Looks like a 7th grade dance :) And ummm - what's with Lily's outfit? Can I just say upfront that I was out of town??? sheesh Daddy....

Happy Birthday Joey! We love you!!

Lanes said...

You did such a great job on the cake. It looks fantastic. And Joey, what a doll! Please tell her to not tell my girls that she has a real American Girl doll! I would never hear the end of it! Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you!

Mommy McD said...

The cake was fantastic! The party was great!
Joey was as cute as ever.
Glad you let us come up and celebrate with you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed