Sunday

Its Tradition!

Kev spent the first birthdays of his life at the beach and now that we are living on the east coast we decided to head back to the beach for his birthdays now!
We had a blast! Sure it rained and we had to leave a bit early, but the first day was great and the night wasn't so bad, tent and all!


The waves were large! I mean, really large! But the kids weren't afraid!
Joey and Sam had such a good time! They love each other! And Sam has only told his parents he is going to marry her a few times!


They sat they played!


They got rolled and swamped and Joey cried! But only for a minute, and she was back to playing in the sand, happy as a clam!


Look at all that sand! she still has it in her hair! I think we brought most of the beach home with us!




JACKSON!! This guy was so funny! Not in the least afraid of the water, or the sand, or the horses, or the birds. I mean he had a blast!


Especially when daddy was around. The boy is attached! I decided it is great, I get a break and they get to bond!


Whenever Kev went in the water Jack cried so he decided to take him out! He loved it!


The men in my life! They are so good looking!


Us as a fam! We look good on the beach don't we?


Kev I love your birthday, not only because we get to go to the beach and have fun as a family, but because you were born and I love you like crazy!

4 comments:

Jay, Sherri and Ethan said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! You guys are such a cute family!

Sarah said...

Love them -- you've got such a good eye

PADA said...

I have to find the pictures of Kev at that age at the beach. It would be fun to put them side by side with Jackson's. How I love the beach. I am so glad you got to go and have such a good time. Happy birthday, Kevin.

Roystal said...

I miss the beach a ton!! Glad you guys had a good time! The pics are so cute! we miss ya!

Royce and Krystal

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed