Thursday

My Night Time Drama....

Joey asleep on the stairs at 7 pm. wet hair, binky in and stark naked... the reason?



She had just gotten out of the tub and wanted to sleep in a pair of pajamas that were in one of her bins in the very top of her closet. A bin with her summer clothes for next year that I had stuck her summer jammies in, thinking she won't be needing them through the winter months. Apparently I was wrong. Somehow she saw the tiny part of green sticking out from the stack of clothes and decided those were the pj's she was going to wear that night. Joey, Joey, Joey..... She threw a monster tantrum when I couldn't reach them and told her she would have to do with out them tonight and wait until dad came home to get them down. After a few minutes of screaming, I left the room and told her to figure it out on her own.... I guess this is what she figured out, her asleep on the stairs, "freezin!" her words, not mine.

10 comments:

Craig said...

Oh-oh...genetic inheritance. I seem to vaguely remember similar behaviors 20+ yrs. ago...this too, will pass -- in a few years...

Jade and Michael said...

That is too cute!

Rob Dog said...

Ha ha ha!!! That is SO SO funny! Love that you told her to figure it out! :) I am really gonna have problems when Hayden get picky about clothes because I like to pick out his pj's and only like certian ones! Could be ugly, guess I may be the one sleeping naked on the stairs!! he he he!

MaryAnn said...

LOL! This is absolutely hysterical. I can't believe you have proof! You can so use this later on when she's a teenager and has your attitude. :o) It will be the perfect blackmail piece. Love the picture!

PADA said...

Hey, at least she is asleep. How funny. Love that girl!

Jodi said...

That is hilarious!!! Nice picture. I couldn't tell if she had a skin colored leotard on at first. What's up with stubbornness, clothing, and girls!! :)

The Bunker Family said...

That is so funny and probably a little maddening for you. Great that you got a picture! It will be good bribery some day...

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute!

mindy said...

I love this picture! Definately one for the wall!

dhammatt said...

I see wedding slide shows in the making! Too funny! Thanks for sharing!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed