Saturday

A day or two ago... I thought I'd take a ride....



Yeah it is finally Christmas time and there is snow to go with it! We went sledding down Old Main hill last weekend and it was so fun! Kev and I haven't been since we were first dating and we went to Wal-Mart and Kev sprung for twenty bucks on this tube! (That is more than he spent on our first date!) But the good news is it has lasted us 3 years and is still a blast to ride on!



Winnie was lovin it! We took her all the way to the top of the hill and send her down on her own! A little dangerous yes but she loved every minute of it! What a doll!



But in the end it was really Maizy that she liked the best! (Todd and Megans dog) She is lovin dogs now a days. She has the uff uuf down pat. She really must be daddy's little girl! We all know how I feel about pets!



And ofcourse a trip to see Santa! Went about as well as we thought it would! She really likes to get the candy cane but really doesn't like sitting on his lap!

7 comments:

*C said...

How FUN!! Win is the cutest! I love that pic of her and Santa! Too funny. :)

Lindsay said...

From the look of Santa's eyes, it looks like a young Santa. And he thinks it's funny that JoWin was not happy with him. Punk Santa. JoWin is super cute. Jill. . .I think we may feel the same about pets. . .

team howey said...

The pic of Win and Santa looks like it could have been you at Aunt Nan's all thos years ago. They wouldn't let us use our camera's when we went to see santa. Does that sound commercial enough?

Chelsea said...

How fun! I was wondering how kids this age feel about Santa.... hey, if I don't remember to call you tomorrow, call me if you remember...I have a proposal for you:)

Jeremy said...

Hillarious! Why are some kids terrified of Santa? I'll never get it, but I think it's funny when I see kids freaking out at the mall when they go to see him!

Lindsy said...

She is so cute!! You and Kevin know how to make some cute babies ;c)
I love reading your blogs and checking on how you guys are doing.
Totally miss you!

Tommy and Teisha said...

She is pretty brave to go sledding-- she is still so young. It is funny how Santa scares her (and all little kids) but pushing her down a hill-- not so scary.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed